VP Communications is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that you provide to us, or business data that we collect from you, will be processed by us. Please read our policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is VP Communications Ltd of The Courtyard Studio, 18 Marshall Street, London W1F 7BE.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information in the public domain which allows us to contact you for legitimate business purposes.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to provide you with information, products and services and media material both on our behalf and on behalf of VP Communicating’s clients.
- to provide you with information about VP Communications. This includes receiving invites to events, as well as general business briefings.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only share your information with the following:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them on your behalf.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If VP Communications or substantially all its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for our marketing purposes. All marketing emails will have an unsubscribe option.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The General Data Protection Regulation introduced 25th May 2018 gives you the right to access all the information we hold about you which we will fully comply with on receipt of any request.